We are getting closer to releasing 350 Seattle’s Protect What You Love compilation album! This album is a collaboration of PNW bands, artists, visual creators ,and graphic designers coming together to raise awareness around climate and social justice.The album is to be digitally released this summer and followed up by a benefit concert to support legal funds for Our Children’s Trust and educate our community on the lawsuit against the U.S. government, filed by 21 youth from ages 9-20 from all over the U.S., to secure their right to a stable climate and a healthy atmosphere for present and future generations.
We need visuals! The following 15 themes are the images we are looking for and they can come in whatever shape, form or size… you don’t have to consider yourself an “artist” to participate–a passion for humanity and earth is enough! This is a fabulous way to contribute your efforts and we are so grateful.
Please send your interpretation of one or more of the following numbers to: email@example.com by June 26th. All the love and magic to you for it! See you on the streets!
- In prayer with mother earth
- Renewable energy
- Interpretation of fragility
- Flowing rivers (specifically: Columbia River)
- Climate change
- A bunch of people singing in unity
- Salish Sea
- People disconnected from the earth
- An un-rewindable cassette tape
- Human superheroes
- Protest and direct action, being active in a movement
- Stuck, living in a desert of someone else’s making.
- Protect What You Love